Protecting employees from hazardous industrial areas just got easier
The new, contactless RFiD safety switch from Telemecanique Sensors provides a high level of protection in a compact, highly tamper-proof, and easy-to-install device.
High safety level
The new XCSR contactless RFiD safety switch from Telemecanique Sensors is TüV certified with a Cat4/PL e - SIL3 rating and can help you achieve an exceptionally robust safety solution.
The new XCSR contactless RFiD safety switch not only has a Cat4/PLe - SIL 3 rating, it is also virtually tamper-proof. The ready-to-use transponder and reader are factory-paired and sold together with a unique, high-level coding. It is extremely difficult to tamper with this safety switch.
Easy mounting and flexibility
Installing the new XCSR contactless RFiD safety switch is as easy as the decision to take advantage of its benefits. The XCSR allows different mounting configurations, comes with an adjustable transponder sensing face, and allows three different connection types (STANDALONE, SERIES, and SINGLE). A highly-rated safety solution in a highly adaptable, easy-to-implement package!
Features and Benefits
High Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- TüV certified
- Cat4/PL e - SIL3 rating
Three available models
- STANDALONE models for possible direct connection to the contactors (embedded start/ restart and EDM monitoring)
- SERIES models with integrated M12 connectors for direct series cabling. No need for T or Y connectors. Possible connection to a simple safety relay. Series diagnosis is available thru a diagnostic module.
- SINGLE models for point to point connection to a safety controller
Easy to install and adapt
- Transponder comes with two possible orientations of the sensitive face
- Numerous possible mounting configurations
- Three different connection types (STANDALONE, SERIES, and SINGLE).