RFID and inductive identification system
A range easy to install, connect and configure, using the RFID and Inductive identification system.
Adapted to various applications such as production workshops, traceability or access control
Need guidance selecting RFID OsiSense XG products?Help me choose
Discover our tutorial videos for RFID OsiSense XGWatch videos
Smart antennas with integrated controller
- Three formats: one is the most compact industrial RFID station on the market (40 x 40 x 15 mm)
- Simple installation whatever the topology (star architecture or daisy-chain), even on Ethernet
- Self-adapting to the environment, even on a metal support
- Extended detection zone mainly for conveying applications, thanks to the field expander accessories.
- Automatic detection of the protocol and speed of the network used
- No software or specific programming required
- Data organized in Words for easy access by standard Read/Write commands
- Simplified setting of the network address using configuration badge or embedded web server
13.56MHz electronic tags
- Complete range of high performance industrial tags
- Fully open to all ISO 15693 and 14443 standard tags available on the market
Portable RFID terminal
- Direct reading/writing of electronic tags for setting-up and maintenance
- Configurable user's pages for secured and easy access to data
- Transfer of information to PC
- Diagnostic and update of the smart antennas
Network connection boxes
- For connecting smart antennas on industrial networks (Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, Profibus DP).
With OsiSense XG, discover the RFID system.
- The most open for a free choice of electronic tags and networks.
- Easy to install, connect and configure.
Within the conveying, material handling, logistic, building sectors… For various functions: flexible production workshops, traceability, access control, etc.