We, at Telemecanique Sensors are dedicated to continuously reducing the environmental impact of our products, over their whole life cycle, especially by optimizing their energy and natural resources consumption, and by proposing guidelines for their end of life.
We make our best to minimize the environmental impact of our facilities, especially by reducing the consumption of natural resources and the generation of waste and emissions, and by implementing Best Available Techniques, in compliance with ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 international standards.
We are committed to:
- Bring peace of mind to our customers by meeting current major environmental regulations & directives and anticipating their evolutions as much as technically feasible:
- REACh in Europe
- NSF61 standard in North America
- Relevantly exceed the legal requirements by fulfilling the needs of the most stringent customers by removal of hazardous substances from our product design as much as technically feasible (lead, phthalates, halogen, cadmium, paint solvents...)
- Design products and solutions that
respect the environment through design guidelines including best in class robustness (reliability and harsh environment immunity) and miniaturization best practices
- Link innovation and continuous improvement to meet new environmental challenges (wireless technology to substitute cabling, laser marking to replace adhesive labels).
We bring to our customers transparent information simplified to its necessary level, and in a single manner for the products of our portfolio:
We, at Telemecanique Sensors wish to become the green partner of our customers and wish to bring a proximity support to our customers: please help us serve you better by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org